- A scheduled job is configured to send data to a non SAP Successfactors FTP server
- You need to add to allowlist the SAP Successfactors outgoing Public IP address to allow the connection into your environment
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- The Outbound proxy IP means, If you are using proxy in your application then that IP needs to be included in the allowlist as well
- These are the IPs a client "sees" when a BizX environment does an outbound call, e.g. BiZX establishes a connection to a 3rd party like linkedin, jobs sending data to a customer's own SFTP server, etc..
- The Outbound IPs are DC wise, for example DC2, we have 3 environments and the application IP ranges are overlapped, so for the Outbound IPs, we don’t need to divide them to Prod, Preview or Sales.
Below is the list of OUTBOUND IP addresses of the BizX environments in the different DCs:
|DC22||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124(Complete Range)|
|DC26||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52(Complete Range)|
For Next Generation Cloud Delivery please check 3089960 - SAP SuccessFactors Next Generation Cloud Delivery (NGCD) Customer checklist
Public IP address, DC Public IP, Data Center, Data Centre, Outbound IP address, BizX outbound IP address, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-PLT-SFTP , LOD-SF-PLT-SFTP , Problem