- BRFplus is hanging after changing "User Mode" to "Expert" or "Simple" modes on Personalization;
- The screen can also get hung when creating new element in BRFplus workbench;
- The issue can also happen on any Dropdown (ComboBox) selection, such as in option “Define Element Properties” when selecting “Element Type: Number";
- When accessing F12 shortcut, on Browser Debugging Tools, you can see error: "SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'length' of undefined or null reference" on file "TabStrip.js (1,4957)";
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver release independent.
BRF+; BRF plus; Unable to personalize in BRF+; hanging; hung; stuck; stopped; switch mode; Web Dynpro; Webdynpro; rendering issue; Type Element; option “Define Element Properties”; Element Type: Number; , KBA , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-ABA-REN , Rendering , BC-WD-ABA-RUN , Web Dynpro ABAP Runtime , BC-SRV-BR , BRFplus - ABAP based Rule Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.