During clearing with F-32 or posting incoming payment with F-28, error message FS202 appears: 'No tax jurisdiction code was entered' and you are not able to clear the open item.
This error message is usually issued, when the following conditions are met:
You post an open item without jurisdiction code,
- Jurisdiction codes are activated,
- You post an invoice,
- You want to clear the open item ---> FS202
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
FS202, No tax jurisdiction code was entered, jurisdiction code, down payment, down payment request, clearing with tax jurisdiction code , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.