- Are you able to customize the Layout of the Workflow Approval Page?
- For example can you change the following:
- layout configuration
- button/link size
- portlet size
- portlet location
- button/link location
- A number of fields appear which should not as per RBP of the approver
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- ToDo Tile on Homepage
- Click into a workflow
- Observe the data in the top right corner with the name of the user and other EP data
Currently there is no way to customize the layout of the Workflow Approval Page
- The Workflow Approval Page has a hardcoded layout, which dynamically updates based on the workflow being triggered.
- For example the Update Button will be shown if the workflow configuration allows for editing.
- Please raise an enhancement request as per the KBA below:
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions