- Login to BI LaunchPad in Internet Explorer browser using Query string(SSO) method and observe that the user will get a login page.
- Deployment consists of 2 or more web/apps (in this case 2 tomcat instances) with 2 Central Management Server (CMS).
- The same workflow will work fine in Google Chrome and Firefox.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Internet Explorer 11
trusted authentication 4.1 ,trusted authentication switch fail ,trusted authentication fails with login page,query string ,joy,trusted authentication multiple boe,trusted auth sso query string,trusted authtentication sso 4.1 ,sso mutiple boe,sso multiple warfiles. 4.2 IE 11 4.x BI , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.