When attempting to upload a modified CPT in provisioning, the follow error message is displayed:
The system encountered error(s) when importing the template.
Error: Dynamic Group '-----' does not exists. Please create the group.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The Dynamic group, identified in the error message, does not exist within the user's environment.
- The Dynamic group does exist, but it has a leading space on the end of the name of the group inside the instance.
- Login to the instance.
- Just click on the username on the upper right then select Option
- Click on the then Group on the left side.
- Click on Create New Group, then a new window will pop-up.
- Add on Group Name then pick Group Members.
- Click on Done to save the group.
- Once the new Dynamic group has been created, use the Group name (5) created in the CPT XML. Upload new CPT again, with the Dynamic group now in the user environment the upload should complete without an issue.
Ensure that the Dynamic Group name doesn't have a space by removing it, or, in case is an already used Dynamic Group, add the same space in the XML template to ensure that it won't break any other area of the system.
KB article 2081621 - Dynamic Groups in SuccessFactors Recruiting
sf, Candidate, Profile, Template, Upload, Success, Factors, RCM, CPT, Dynamic, Group, instance, xml , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem