Hiring Managers are seeing the total number of candidates when they look at display option not the number of candidates that they have permissions to view.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to recruiting tab and navigate to candidate list on any requisition
- Go to candidate summary display and see candidate totals for that application
- Go to top of the application summary page and see " view active candidates" and " view all candidates"
- View active candidates are candidates that user is permissioned to view
- View all candidates are total number of candidates and will be visible to all users
This is working as expected, total candidate count will show to all recruiting users with permissions to view candidates on that requisition. "View active candidate" count is those that the user has permission to view.
view all candidates, view active candidates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem