- Adding attachments to recruting email templates are part of b1702 system release.
- This KBA will cover the following topics regarding this feature:
- What is it?
- Why is it important?
- Prerequisites to enable this on your instance.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
What is it?
Recruiting users now have the ability to add attachments to Recruiting E-Mail Templates, at the time of defining them.
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Email Templates
- Used in Recruiting Email Triggers and in ad-hoc communication with candidates/applicants.
Why is it important?
- Increasing recruiter efficiency.
- Reducing effort for manually sending materials to candidates/applicants.
- Supported attachment types are the same as supported by the SuccessFactors platform.
- Check the following articles for more details on supported files:
2087423 - Attachment Support File Storage - BizX Platform
2271789 - Attachments type supported in Recruiting
SF, Success Factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To