- Ad hoc reports and dashboards are not respecting a user’s default language for the "Current Route Map Step Name" field
- To allow for reports to include Route Map Step in any language for which a label is configured
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Create ad hoc report for Route Step Name
- See the Route Step Name and Dashboard are not reflecting in the user's default language
- Go to the Configuration screen of your ad-hoc report / Dashboard tile
- Look for the field name "Current Route Step Name (Locale Specific)" and add it to your report
The Report will then use the translate route map step name to populate this column.
For example, if the user has a default language of German, it will show as follows:
Once updated, the dashboard will display the locale specific value:
Route, Map, Step, Name, Translate, Current, Locale, Specific, translation, not, working, language, English, success factors, SF, PM, PMGM, CMP , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-CMP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem