- ASE server has a single ASE engine thread configured.
- During periods of highly concurrent DML activity you find large-scale blocking on the ASE
- The blocked spids are executing COMMIT TRANSACTION
- The blocking spid's stack references the function, plcblock__flush()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
ULC blocking, BUO, LOCK hanging, CR805798, CR#805798, 805798, single-engine, single-thread, 'user log cache queue size' , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.