- Resource load is not displayed on the Resource Utilization Chart of the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board despite operations are existing on the displayed resource, generating capacity requirement
- The available stock is not displayed on the Product Stock Chart at the DSPB, despite receipts and requirements exist for the affected Location-Product
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP GUI for Windows
Detailed Scheduling Planning Board, resource load, curves, barchart, SAP GUI, graphical objects, chart, /SAPAPO/LCDPS_PRESENTATIONF01, NODE_CREATE, AUTHORITY_CHECK_PEGID, /SAPAPO/CDPS0, DSPB, DS Planning Board, Ressourcenauslastung, SCM-APO-PPS-DST, BC-FES-GRA, BC-FES-GUI, Fill Level, Product Stock, /SAPAPO/CDPS1, /SAPAPO/CDPS2, /SAPAPO/CDPS3, capacity load , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-DST , Detailed Scheduling Planning Board , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , BC-FES-GRA , Graphics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.