- Users don't know how to get BPC 10.0 NW Web Admin Page URL Address
- Users encouter a blank screen or a full black screen several seconds after logging into the web client
- Users get following errors when connecting URL http://<PC_server:port>/sap/epm_bpc/web.
- Service cannot be reached
- URL call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available
- Users encounter BPC logon hang issue
- Nothing displays when clicking Activities, Audit, and BPF, etc.
- Find following errors in SLG1.
Bundle com_sap_bpc_web_client_consomonitor not found in FCP Registry.Check if bundle is deployed.
Bundle com_sap_bpc_web_client_systemreports not found in FCP Registry.Check if bundle is deployed.
Bundle com_sap_poa_sbc_bpf not found in FCP Registry.Check if bundle is deployed
- It is not possible to log on to BPC NW web client: after entering the user and password, a blank screen is displayed
- When log on the web client, the "http 500 internal error" dialog pops out
- The standard labels in the journal template screen are incorrect. For example, the normal "Save" button in the top row of buttons now shows as "button_save".
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
KBA , gray screen when logged into bpc web , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.