The dump RAISE_EXCEPTION occurs with exception condition NOT_FOUND in method IF_UC_CUST_FACTORY~GET_INSTANCE_BY_GUID in a test or production system for example when
- calling the transaction UCMON or
- executing a consolidation task or
- displaying the setting 'UCWB -> Consolidation Functions -> Consolidation of Investments -> Appropriation of Retained Earnings' or
- displaying an account assignment for a Fair Value Difference in 'UCWB -> Consolidation Functions -> Capitalization and Valuation Allowances -> Fair Value Difference' or
- displaying the customizing of a method or an item or
- displaying the customizing 'Items to be carried forward' or
- displaying tab 'Equity' below 'Consolidation Functions -> Consolidation of Investments -> Settings -> Location of Values'.
Software component SEM-BW release 600 and higher.
CL_UC_MD_CHAR_VALUE , KBA , FIN-SEM-BCS-MD-IO , Database access , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.