- Replenishment Delivery created for STO does not contain all Partners
- Some Partner Functions are not copied from Ship-to party to Replenishment Delivery
- Not all Partner Functions from Ship-to party are listed in Replenishment Delivery Header
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, Replenishment Delivery, STO, VL10, TPAER, Partner functions, Partners, partner schema, VOPA, VOPAN , KBA , shp_copy_partner_from_prec_doc , kopierte_partner_pruefen , payer , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , SD-BF-PD , Partner Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.