The standard data source Product Master Data shows the same values in the characteristics Unique Product ID and Product ID. You would expect the Unique Product ID to show the external ID.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for the data source Product Master Data and click on Preview.
- Add the characteristics Product ID and Unique Product ID.
- Both characteristics show the same value.
This is the current design of this data source.
If you would like to see the external ID of the product, please use the data source Master Data Source For Material.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Product Master Data, Unique, Product ID, UUID, PRODUCT, CODPRODUCT, PDM_MAT , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To