Customer cannot find the Manage Employee Portal option via admin centre.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Proxy user with HR Admin permission
- Try to access "Manage Employee Portal"
Manage Employee Portal is not availabe
Manage Additional Content is not enabled
To resolve the issue:
In Provisioning (This is a system back-end tool. Please reach out to either Support or your Implementation Partner team to proceed).
- Activate the feature via Enable MDF-Based New Hire Activity Planning in Provisioning
In the BizX system:
- In Admin Center, Go To Set User Permissions
- Manage Permission Roles
- Select Permission Role group accordingly
- Click on the Permission tab and select Manage Additional Content
- After enabling the permission user is able to see Manage Employee Portal in Admin Centre
- Any user with permission can now edit Employee Site ans the Site Opiton is available:
Manage, Employee, Portal, Site, Action, Additional, Content, Enable, MDF-Based, New, Hire, Activity , KBA , site action , LOD-SF-OBD-EP , Portal , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions