On Launchpad designer, when adding a tile for a catalog and trying to save the tile:
- An error pop-up, "Error (500, Internal Server Error) in OData response for PUT "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/PageChipInstances(pageId='<catalog>',instanceId='<instance_id>')". HTTP request failed Details: An exception was raised" is thrown.
- Browser console log shows the above error.
- Gateway error log (IWFND\error_log) shows "An exception was raised".
- Backend error log (IWBEP\error_log) shows "<Transport_id> is currently being edited by user <user>".
- The problem is not always experienced by the same user and possibly never experienced by other users.
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Error, 500, Internal, Server, OData, transport, odata, page_builder_cust, PageChipInstances, exception, resource, chip not found, page builder , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.