- Bad TDS response stream received from server. MSG token expected. Client unable to establish a connection.
- String data, right truncated
- (30180) [HY000] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Error occured during password encryption.
[SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Bad TDS response stream received from server. MSG token expected.
ERROR: -1 in function SQLConnectWithRetry (SQLConnectWithRetry) [line 4723]
(30012)  [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Client unable to establish a connection
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0 SP02 PL03 and higher
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP137 and higher
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC Driver by Sybase
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 ESD#4 and ESD#1
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase SDK 15.7 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
sybdrvodb.dll, sybdrvodb64.dll, sybdrvodb, SAP SDK for ASE, CR#806213, 806213, CR 806213, , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.