You encounter error message 00195 "The input field contains prohibited characters (already deleted)" when:
- You try to create customer master data via transaction XD01 or a vendor via transaction XK01
- You try to change customer master data via transaction XD02 or a vendor via transaction XK02
- You have entered all required fields, but choose the transportation zone using the type ahead function.
- After pressing return the country field gets replaced to include the invalid character #
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP ECC
- SAP ECC with Enhancement Packages
- SAPGui for Windows 720
Create, Change, Customer, Vendor, XD01, XK01, #, Replaced, SAP GUI, sapgui, KNA1, LAND1, KNA1-LAND1, Country, Type Ahead, 00195 , KBA , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.