- The section calculated rating and the overall calculated rating are different.
- There is only one section in the form.
- The rating scales for the overall form and for the section are different
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- There is only section in the form (goal/competency) with weight as 100%
- The rating scale linked to this section is a 5 point rating scale (1,2,3,4,5)
- The overall rating scale which is linked to the form is a 20 point rating scale (0.25,0.5,0.75,...till 5)
- The section calculated rating appears as 3.4, however, the overall Calculated Rating for the form is 3.1
Since default rating scale is different with section rating scale, a rating normalization (from section scale to default scale) takes place.
Normalization will use below formula:
(((sectionCalculatedRating - sectionRatingScaleMin)/(sectionRatingScaleMax - sectionRatingScaleMin)) * (defaultRatingScaleMax - defaultRatingScaleMin)) + defaultRatingScaleMin
As per the values, the rating is calculated as below:
((3.4 - 1)/(5 - 1))*(5 - 0.25)) + 0.25 = 3.1
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions