- If there is an existing open transaction, then Case gets closed after customer clicks on Save. (This should not happen for non-SAP ALL user authorization objects.)
Ideally the system should raise the error message and stop the process saying:
- "Case could not be saved"
- "Cannot close case. There is an open transaction: XXXXXX"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Class "CL_CRM_CMG_API" , Method "IF_CRM_CMG_API~GET_SAVED_ATTRIBUTE" , Importing Parameters: IV_ATTRIBUTE_NAME TYPE STRING , value( IV_AUTHORITY_CHECK_FLAG ) TYPE XFLAG DEFAULT 'X' , , KBA , CRM-CM , Case Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.