- Sometimes there is a confusion between the Replace and Delete command option available in data integration.
- The idea here is to mention the differences in the working of both the commands.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain all versions
data, load, delete,replace, integration,HCI, int, IBP, SOP, CPI , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-TS , Time-Series-Based Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-DS , CPI-DS Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-POP , Postprocessing for IBP Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.