What are the available Status in the 360 form Evaluation Summary and what each status means?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
- Pending - This is the initial step after the form was forwarded to the rater. This status will show if the rater has not yet opened the form.
- In Progress - This status will show if the rater has already opened the form but has not completed the form yet.
- Declined (Incomplete) -The rater or participant declined to participate this evaluation.
- Completed - This participant completed this evaluation.
- Passive Declined (Incomplete) - The form was declined through the system either via Mass Decline 360 document or the form was auto-routed based on due date configured in the route map.
- Removed (Incomplete) - The rater was set to status Inactive in the system and the rater's 360 forms are removed via the option "Remove Inactive Employees' 360 Evaluation Documents".
Form status, 360 form, pending, in progress, 360 passive declined, removed, incomplete , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-FRM , Forms and Templates , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions