- In purchasing report transactions where the Dynamic Selections button is available (e.g. ME2N, ME2K, ME2C, ME3N, ME3K), you add field 'Net Order Value' to the selection options and enter a figure with a space in it. Error 'Entry is not numeric' is raised.
- Error 'BD739' is raised when figure contains a space in field 'Net Order Price'.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
BD738, Entry is not numeric, NETPR, NETWR, CURR, CHAR, EKKO, Dynamic selection, Net Order Value, Net Order Price. ME2N , ME2K , ME2C , ME3N, ME3K , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.