- Candidate goes through NES step and signs all their paperwork.
- The task is completed successfully and moves to I-9 Verification (Orientation) step.
- In orientation step, the hiring manager changes start date, at this stage Welcome email is triggered to the new hire again.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance
- Create a new Activity in Onboarding
- Complete NES step
- During I9 verification change date to today's date
- Welcome email is triggered at this stage
The reminder configuration has been set to resend the notification on updated condition of due date.
You can disable this option by following below steps:
- Go to Onboarding 1.0 > Notifications > N5 (Just an example - You'll need to open the notification name that is being sent to your new hire)
- Edit > Reminder Configuration
- Deselect Resend on update condition of due date
- Update the notification
Onboarding, 1.0, Notifications, Welcome, Email, N5, Change, StartDate, resend, on, updated, condition, of, due, date , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem