- Dump database should always set the 'allocated pages threshold' to the value that is saved in the resource.
- Backup server reports the current settings
- Execute sp_dump_info_procedure
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
- Solaris on x86_64 64bit
dump command, backup server, sp_dumpoptimize, sp_dump_info_procedure, thresholds, CR778882, CR#778882, 778882 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.