This article provides a guidance for Windows Installer logs enabling and collection. Windows Installer logs are disabled by default and can be enabled and collected on request of SAP product support team.
- How to enable Windows Installer logs during product installation if installer package has .EXE extension
- If installation of Desktop Connection fails, how to generate and provide MSI logs
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
KBA , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.