- A parallel query is rejected in Lava
- the worker thread pool has fewer threads available than the minimum number of threads required
- A query is recompiled in parallel mode
- An error 255 occurs due to missing object
- Msg 225, Level 16, State 11:
Server 'ASE', Line 1:
Cannot run query--referenced object (name NAME NOT RECOVERABLE) dropped during
Thread (spid=248) initiating parallel primary error processing.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Msg 225, Level 16, State 1, CR760751, CR#760751, 760751 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.