• Changes made in the eclipse to assign function keys to a few actions are not working for WPF client
• When pressing the function key associated with the action to execute, it fails to work
• SAP Work Manager 6.3
• SAP Work Manager 6.4
• SAP Work Manager 8.x for Maximo
• SAP Work Manager 7.5.x for Maximo
• SAP Work Manager 7.6.x for Maximo
• SAP Inventory Manager 4.x for SAP
• SAP Inventory Manager 8.x for Maximo
• SAP Inventory Manager 7.5.x for Maximo
• SAP Inventory Manager 7.6.x for Maximo
• WPF platform
Definition, Use, Ctrl, Alt, Shift , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-OTH , Syclo Mobility for other backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.