- The user account becomes disabled if closing the browser without changing password when firstly logon to BI launch pad.
- With BI 4.0 SP9 Patch1, BI4.1 SP4 and later version, the following error is observed:
Account information not recognized: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct.(FWB 00008)
- With earlier BI 4.X version the following error is observed:
Account information not recognized: The user account has been disabled.(FWB 00012)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.X
- Central Managment Console (CMC)
- BI Launch Pad (BILP)
cannot, failed, unable, logon, log on, bug, disable, disabled, error, warning, locked, user name, BI 4.X , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.