A newly added group member isn't on the list on an existing job requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- From the Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Groups > select a group to be updated (ex. Hiring Managers).
- Add the new member.
- Click Done to save.
- From Recruiting > Job Requisitions > select the requisition that needs change for the Hiring Manager.
- Click 'Find User' for Hiring Manager.
- Notice the newly added member isn't on the list.
The system is not able to determine the correct group to be searched. The same group name is existing in the following sections:
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Groups
- User > Settings > Groups (which can be a user-specific dynamic group)
Group names should always be unique. Change the name of the permission group or the name of the dynamic group as they have no dependencies, unlike Recruiting Group, which name is also defined in the job requisition XML template.
sf, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem