- Error in refresh sheet.
- Unexpected error.
- Planning view not opening.
"SQL execution error. Error with sub-query task ..." error can result
- Numeric overflow or division by zero.
- Saving data in key figure (KF) results in an error message.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
error in refresh sheet,unexpected error,planning view,save,edit,excel,data, sql execution, sub-query, task , KBA , SCM-IBP-CNF , Configuration , SCM-IBP-XLS-SRV , Backend Services , SCM-IBP-CAL , Configured Calculations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.