- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with Load Planning for Road Freight Orders (FOs) or Container Units (CUs).
- How are the Items relevant to Load Planning selected, i.e., those Items listed in the Load Plan subtab of the Load Planning tab?
- Given an Item with Quantity greater than one in the Transportation Requirement, how can one control whether Load Planning plans the loading of the Item as a single unit or as each individual quantity?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
TM, FO, FOR, CU, TU, LP, LSO, Vehicle, Truck, Container, /SCMTMS/CL_LSO_HELPER FILTER_TOR_ITEMS_LSO_RELEVANT, MAIN_CARGO_ITEM, /SCMTMS/TOR ITEM_TR MAIN_CARGO_ITEM , KBA , TM-PLN-LP , Load Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.