- You run /SAPAPO/BOP for a selection of Sales Orders. However, one of them is not updated in ECC as per changes from BOP results.
- If you access ECC inbound queue (SMQ2), you observe stuck CFCO* queue with RETRY status (Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again) referring to that Sales Order:
- If you double click the error status, you’ll find the below information in the logs:
Sales document XXXXXXXX is currently being processed (by user XXXXX)
Sales document XXXXXX was not changed
Object XXXXX currently locked
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
SO not updated, sales order not updated after BOP, locked order, BOP error, rejected order, Message No. V1042, V1042 , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BOP , Backorder Processing , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.