- Error Message occurred while opening Sub_domain “Job Information (Date Range)” and “Person and Employment Info (As of Date)” in AdHoc Reports
- Cannot report on Sub_domain “Job Information (Date Range)” and “Person and Employment Info (As of Date)” in AdHoc Reports
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central-Adhoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
1. Logon into instance.
2. Home > Analytic > Reporting > AdHoc Report
3. Create new report > Select Single Domain Report > Choose Sub_domain
Select: Employment Info (as of Date) or Job Information (Date Range)”
Result: An application error occurred
Example of error:
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=cda79701-0224-4d60-947c-8b5a4b22bf2a, timestamp=2017-03-01T13:50:56.478+0100, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring.
This is a misconfiguration issue.
There are many "hris-element" that are missing from Corporate Data Model or succession Data Model or BCUI.
Example of missing hris-element in Corporate Data Model:
These HRIS Elements are mandatory for any EC customer trying to create a Person and Employment (As of Date) or date Range Reports.
Please engage with Employee Central Support Engineer Team (LOD-SF-EC-REP) or Your Partner to get Employee Central hris-element in your instance.
1. Do not remove any ""hris-element" from your Succession , Country Specific or Corporate Data Model
2. Only set the visibility to "none" if you are not using
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) What are the mandatory HRIS elements Succession Data Model or Manage Business Configuration?
A) In Succession Data Model or Manage Business Configuration
Below is the typical list of HRIS elements needs to be available in SDM.
Q) Where can I find all HRIS Element information
A) Please refer to View Data Object Tables in Employee Central: Here
AdHoc Report, Employment Info (as of Date) , Job Information (Date Range), ECT-68929, ECT-117175, Sub-domain, HRIS Element, EC, Employee central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem