- Creating a password panel to a custom process
- How to create E_Password panel
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
The standard panel E_Password is used for New Hire's Step, it is also used for the candidate to create their password and is expected to only show in 2nd step of process (Employee Step). Please be reminded that it doesn't create password for the manager or assignee.
Creating E_Password Panel in a Custom Process for Employee Step
To re-create this panel to a custom wizard assigned to employee step, please follow below instructions.
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and go to Admin Center
- In Admin Center, find "Manage Onboarding Settings" under Tools
- When the page loaded Onboarding Settings page, click Panel tab
- Under "User Defined Panels", select Wizard mapped to employee step of a custom process
- Click "Create" button
- Answer "Yes" to the question "Is this panel a password panel?"
- The panel "E_Password" will be automatically added to the selected wizard
- Reference Image: Create a Panel
Note: The password panel logic only works for NES (employee step). If you want to secure a different wizard please check the option "Secured Wizard" in the notification, based on this the wizard for the notification will be secured.
Onboarding, OBD, SuccessFactors, Security, Panel, Password, Protect, E_Password, Wizard, Secure, Credential , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To