After performing "Change Key Figure Settings" function for a planning area in t-code /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN, it is noticed that for the datasource(s) of the affected planning area:
- At BW side (e.g. t-code RSA1), the datasource fields do not reflect the change in source APO system, though the change has been reflected in t-code /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR.
- Infopackage execution to extract data via the datasource fails.
It may end with warning "DataSource 9AXXXX (SIDCLNTXXX) must be activated" (Message No. RSDS179).
- Some BW objects relevant to the datasource, e.g. DTP(Data Transfer Procedure) and transformation, become inactive/deactivated.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-FCS-EXT , Extraction , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.