When navigationg to System Admin > Configuration, users are not able to see 'Oauth Token Server' and hence not able to genarate new client sectret key for webservices
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to System Admin > Configuration and you will not see Oauth Token Server listed there
Missing workflow 'Edit OAuth Token Server Settings' in admin role
When an admin is not able to see the OAuth Token Server, it means that he/she is not having the workflow for the same.
Please add the workflow 'Edit OAuth Token Server Settings' to the admin's role.
Please follow the below steps:
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management
- Search for the respoective admin role in which the workflow needs to be added.
- Click on the edit icon and click on 'Workflows' tab
- Click on link 'add one or more from list' and then click on 'Expand All' link and search for workflow 'Edit OAuth Token Server Settings'
- Add the workflow to the role and click on 'Apply Changes'
The above steps will let the admin see the OAuth Token Server setting.
OAuth token server, access, not able to generate client secret key, secret key, Edit OAuth Token Server Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ODA , Web Services OData , Problem