In "Manage Permission Groups" when picking a category, the dropdown menu showing blank labels.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon into SAP SuccessFactors environment
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Groups
- Select a group and pick a category on people pool field
When using dynamic groups, if dg-filters is not in use in the Data Model, all field categories will be available in the dropdown. If some standard element of the local language in the Data Model has an empty label, then this will result in a blank label listed in the picklist of the dynamic group.
Example of data model configuration missing the label(s):
You need to add a label for the local language of those standard element(s) in use. This can be done via:
- Admin Center > Business Configuration UI
- Provisioning > Export/Import Data Model
manage permission groups, dynamic groups, dg-filters, blank , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DYG , Dynamic Groups (My Groups - Not RBP) , Problem