- A complete uninstall of ASE 16.0 does not remove the service entries for SCC 3.3 from the registry key
- SCC was originally installed as a component of the 'typical' install for ASE 16.0
- SCC uninstall has been done as its part of a complete uninstall of ASE 16.0
- After uninstalling the SAP Sybase 16 build 1 using add/remove programs and rebooting the system,
- The following service is still present in Windows services window: SAPControlCenter3.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Control Center (SCC) 3.3
- Microsoft Windows x64 2008 R2
scc_server.iap_xml, scc_server, iap_xml, delete, CR771120, CR#771120, 771120 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.