- The message "This plug-in is not supported" or "“Web Intelligence Applet cannot be loaded, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine" when attempting to launch the Java Report Panel, Rich Internet Application or Web Intelligence Applet interface in Firefox.
- This occurs in Firefox version 52.0 and newer releases
- SAP Business Objects XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- Java Report Panel (XI 3.1)
- Rich Internet Application (BI 4.0)
- Web Intelligence Applet interface (BI 4.1)
Web, Intelligence, webi, Java, JRE, applet, blocked, start, launch, Fire, Fox, firefox, plugin, modify , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.