- An ESP project is reading data from CSV files.
- The input adapter processes data at a rate of 45000 rows per second.
- When trying to subscribe to the data using Simple Web Socket Client, it is observed that:
- the stream queue value reaches 513.
- the stream stops processing further data.
- When trying to subscribe to other projects where incoming rate is lower, the WebSocket subscription succeeds in obtaining data from the project stream.
- Is there any threshold level for subscribing to data through WS?
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP12 Rev122 PL03
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.