- When the Fiori Framework Page is called, the custom category assignments are not visible
- You have performed either of the below scenarios:
- You have created a copy of the Fiori Launchpad Categories iview to another location and added custom Category ID(s), Category Title(s)
- You are modifying the Fiori Launchpad Categories iview located under: Portal Content -> Content Provided by SAP -> End User Content -> Standard Portal Users -> iViews -> Fiori Launchpad
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
flp, ep, enterprise, portal, catid, categories, categorization, catalog, group , KBA , fiorilaunchpadcategories , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-PIN-PCD , Portal Content Directory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.