- Connection Failed.
- Error when trying to login to the server.
- When attempting to login to the SAP BusinessObjects BI Server from Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it fails with the error:
Failed to establish a connection. The cause was:
There has been a problem logging on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
An unexpected error occurred. Please contact your network administrator.
login exception (Error: FWM 01014)"
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Distributed environment (CMS server and Web Application server are installed on separate hosts)
FWM 01014 CR4E Crystal Report for Enterprise login exception , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.