Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have an integration with a 3rd party Quality Monitoring Solution, like Verint
- SAP does not allow direct access to SAP Contact Center production database
- Business needs to implement another option to allow 3rd party system direct access to non-production databases
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Windows Server 2008/R2 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2012/R2 (32/64bit)
- MSSQL Server 2008/2012 (32/64bit)
- Verint/WorkForce Management Applications
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, database, migration, quality management, workforce, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.