Consider Holidays in Absence Calculation method is not working as per the configuration
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Employee Central - Time off
Reproducing the Issue
1. Absence counting method with 'Consider Holidays' set as 'No'
2. It is assigned to the Time type
3. On applying Time off, the requesting field is showing as 2 days instead of 3.
- This is an expected behaviour.
- In the Time Type, the calculation based on is set to 'workschedule' . That is the configuration to decide which value should be shown on the UI. Based on work schedule the holidays will be considered.
- If you want to see the real deduction quantity, you needs to change the value of 'calculation based on' to "Deduction Quantity.
1. Set the Consider Holidays in absence counting Method as 'No'
2. Set the 'Calclation Based on' in the Time type as 'Deduction Quantity'
3. Now the Requesting field will include the holidays as well.
Time off Absence Counting Method Consider Holiday Requesting Calculation Based on Deduction Quantity , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , Problem