When trying to delete a question from a quiz, the following message appears:
"This question cannot be deleted because the quiz has user attempts data associated with it."
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Plateau Question Editor and Evaluation
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a quiz with some questions via menu Content > Quizzes > Add New
- Publish this quiz and attempt to complete it at least one time
- Try to delete one of the questions on the quiz
- A message appears saying that it is not possible, as the quiz has user attempts data associated with it
- Deleting quizzes is most useful in the design phase, before you release them to users. For example, if you are designing a quiz and decide to start over or that the quiz is unnecessary, you can delete it.
- After you release a quiz to users by attaching it to a learning item, it is more difficult to delete because the system checks that no users are depending on the quiz.
- You cannot delete a quiz if it has “iteration data”. Iteration data is just a way of saying that at least one user has launched the quiz.
- This behavior applies to the questions as well and it means that it is not possible to delete the questions once the users completed or attempted to complete the quiz.
sf, success factors, LMS, remove , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem