- While carrying out some task in the web ui, like creating a business transaction for example, a dump occurs
- The issue occurs for some specific users, but not for others.
- The dump is:
Runtime Errors CONVT_NO_NUMBER
ABAP Program CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP
Application Component CA-WUI-UI-TAG
"S" cannot be interpreted as a number (or any letter)
The current ABAP program "CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed.
The termination occurred in ABAP program or include "CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP", in "CREATE_MESSAGE_AREA". The
main program was "SAPMHTTP".
In the source code, the termination point is in line 167 of program or include "CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CM01H".
162 data: LV_MSG_LEVEL type BSP_WD_MESSAGE_LEVEL.
164 get parameter id 'BSPWD_USER_LEVEL' field LV_MSG_LEVEL.
166 IF <MSG>-TYPE CO 'E' AND LV_MESS_HTML CS '<span class="th-mes-line">'.
>>>>> IF LV_MSG_LEVEL >= 8 AND CL_THTMLB_UTIL=>USER_CAN_DEBUG( ).
169 DATA: lv_offset TYPE i,
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BSPWD_USER_LEVEL , KBA , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.