- In the Application profile page, the Cover Letter and Resume links do not have the edit icon.
- In the Application profile page, the fields under the More Information section are read-only.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Recruiting page > Job Requisition
- Go to the Candidate Summary page by clicking on the number of candidates of the requisition under the Candidates column.
- Click on a candidate and notice any of these two scenarios:
- The Cover Letter and Resume links do not have the edit icon beside it.
- The More Information portlet is read-only.
- The permission to allow the fields to be editable is not configured in the application template (for single stage application) or not configured in the Job Requisition template (for multi-stage application).
- The EDIT_CANDIDATE_SNAPSHOT feature is not permissioned to the role in the application template.
SAP Certified Partner Assistance is Required
- Please check for SAP Certified Partners via the SAP Partner Finder
Steps to Resolve
- For single stage application, the partner needs to configure the write permission in the application template to allow the fields to be editable by the recruiting roles.
- For multi-stage application, the partner needs to configure the write permission in the Job requisition template to allow the fields to be editable by the recruiting roles.
- The partner needs to configure in the application template to add/remove the EDIT_CANDIDATE_SNAPSHOT under the button permission for the role, in order to edit the fields in More Information. Otherwise, the users will not be able to edit these fields under this portlet.
sf, success factors, RCM, profile, CV, Cover Letter, Resume, multistage, singlestage , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem