Learning History section of Employee Profile does not display all completed courses and does not match with completed courses in the Learning admin side.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Employee Profile > Scroll down until the "Learning History" section > See 3 completed courses showing up > When you click "Show more", it will show maximum of 10 items and not all completed items.
2. Go to Learning > Learning History and it will show all completed items which is not matching on the display on Employee Profile > Learning History.
- As per the response from the Engineering team, the 10 items visible in the expanded list is the intended functionality. It has been intentionally done as completed courses can run into 10s over a span of many years and that many courses would flood the page.
- The completed courses list is an expandable list which is collapsed by default with only 3 courses displayed while in collapsed mode.
- If the user wants to see all the courses completed, it is necessary to navigate to Learning > Learning History.
- Please note that is not possible to navigate to the user's learning page while proxying the user.
- The situation reported is an expected behavior.
learning, history, employee, profile, complete, item, file, list, entry, entries , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-EP , People Profile (Employee Profile / PP3) , Problem